The Government sector is currently going through an aggressive period of digitisation largely driven by market demand and governed by Government Digital Services, who have been tasked with bringing public sector IT into the 21st century
The ever-increasing focus on the use of technology to deliver better services to customers with lower overheads is as important to public sector organisations as to other industries. The Australian Governments digital agenda has a clear view on better meeting end user requirements, demystifying technology and providing the public sector market with cost-efficient solutions, effective routes to market and increased innovation.
9X5 Consulting, is an Australian Owned, completely independent bespoke third-party provider, helping organisations to create, execute and manage the strategic change enabled by technology. Our consultants boast a wealth of public sector experience across Government, Defence and Security, Local Government Areas and Healthcare. This domain knowledge, combined with our Digital Technology and change expertise helps us quickly deliver focused answers, highly effective recommendations to public sector organisations and enables us to stand alongside them during the delivery of complex transformation programmes.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Digital transformation design and implementation for Local, State & Federal authorities
- Digital records, combined delivery and shared access to data (including patient records)
- IT strategic reviews for membership organisations, local authorities and large central bodies
- Critical tool / system selection for central authorities
- Strategic IT sourcing, including experience with the majority of IT suppliers to public sector organisations
- Analytics, data quality and data management
- Extensive knowledge of the Essential Eight Maturity Model